I am fascinated with Hermes and the fact that they love mosaic and have incorporated it in their products. The mosaic logo on the floor is situated in the newly launched luxury boutique on 17 Rue De Sèvres on the left bank in Paris once used to be Hotel Lutetia's indoor swimming pool.
Hermes, the Greek God, was the Messenger, flying from one place to the other to spread and deliver the news!
So if I was to pretend I was an ancient Greek lady, I would ask HERMES for assistance so that all my followers from www.musingovermosaic.blogspot.com can join me here!
This is the first post on new Mosaicology.
So what is new?
1. A new location that corresponds to the blog's name mosaicology.blogspot.com
2. Left and right columns for easier browsing and more professional look.
3. You can email me with a click! Do you like the button? It is on the left column under my profile which I have updated.
4. I have selected some videos (go down right column) that I find interesting and informative on mosaic how to. It is not easy to find good quality videos or videos that actually show you step by step all the things you need to know but at least it is a way to get an idea.
5. My new banner now. I have made something I am happy about. I am such a perfectionist and I sincerely hope this is it. I love purple (the colour of emperors and princes) and I adore gold mosaics. I have also given a short description for this blog to help the people not familiar with this blog (for those who have recently joined and those who will do so later).
What is new about me? That is a surprise! Follow me here NOW and you will not be disappointed!
The best is yet to come and the best things come to those who wait.........